PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, December 10, 2011

It's Midnight...

I apologize for the lack of posts.

I'm going through a phase where one of two (or several) things is happening:

A) I sit down to post and then remember I left my coffee in the microwave and en route to the kitchen I get commandeered by a bossy two year old who demands that I hold her while she watches Yo Gabba Gabba Family for the 10th time that day.

B) I sit down to post and any inspiration I had flies out of my head because a bossy two year old is dancing around my chair chanting "Hold you!  Hold you!  HOLD YOU!!!!!!!" and I just can't put two words together when I'm being yelled at.

C)  I sit down to post and... I got nothin.

To say this is a trying season in my life is really selling it short.  And I'm not under any illusion that I've got it worse than the next guy (or mom).  I know I'm blessed.  Happy, healthy, etc. etc.

But is it ok to still feel overwhelmed?

Because I do.

I suppose the whole Christmas season wouldn't be complete without at least one mini meltdown.  Which is sad, considering I'm pretty certain that Mary had things a whole heck of a lot worse (hello, unmarried, pregnant teen).  My drama is so minimal.  And yet, it feels so great sometimes.

So I'm going to just throw myself one teeny weeny little pity party, and then I'm going to move on.  Ok?

OK.



I do love these girls.  I want to do right by them so badly my heart hurts sometimes.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails