PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hi

Hey yeah, it's me.

Slacker.

Overworked.

Underpaid.

Exhausted.

Stressed.

Because of that, I've been focusing on living life, rather than writing about it.  Forgive me for my absence.

I'm finding that everything I thought was hard about having toddlers is magnified when your toddlers turn into pre-pre teens.

lazy morning with Princess #1

Intentional parenting has a WHOLE new meaning.  And it's down right exhausting.  Worth it, but exhausting.

So the little 'ole blog gets set aside when other things take precedence.  I'll always come back.  I promise.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you are not alone.  I have taken several breaks....and what I usually end up doing is blogging about 3-4 blogs and scheduling them out...there's no way I could blog every single day.  Much as I'd like...my two little angels would never let me,  :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails