PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, September 24, 2011

That Makes Me Crazy

This past week has been crazy.

CRA-ZY.

And it's not over yet.

I like to think I can handle a little craziness.

But let's face it.  I'm not 20 anymore.  Crazy sort of makes me crazy these days.

Which isn't pretty.  Trust me.

My class begins on Monday.

MONDAY people.  AHHHHHHH!!!!

I have been feverishly researching, outlining, previewing videos, marketing.... oh, and being a mom.  Of course.

Don't let the cuteness fool you.  This may or may not be contributing to my crazy.
My brain hurts.  Literally.  I've had a headache the last two days.  And now my voice is threatening to go on strike.  Awesome.

I've been so busy with craziness that I haven't really been able to stop and appreciate the realization of a dream for me.  I hope at some point I'll be able to stop and really marvel at all I've accomplished.  Right now I'm just tunnel visioned on getting stuff done.

I'd appreciate your thoughts.  Right now I'm keeping anxiety over teaching at bay, mostly because I've got so much to do to get ready.  But in just a few short hours it will be just me, my students and my advisor - GAME ON.  I'm praying my passion comes through and I'm able to communicate and educate and most importantly, empower these women who cross my path in the next few weeks.

If you don't hear from my, my projector broke, my jokes fell flat, my students stared at me with blank faces  and I'm hiding under a rock.

Until then, happy weekend!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. You will do fantastic, Tricia! Your heart and soul are in it 100%, so you will do GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to be a great teacher! All of those college teaching classes will kick back in and you'll remember how fun it is to teach! Good luck - let us know how it goes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you much luck!! I'm sure you will do beautifully!! Have fun, can't wait to read about how super you did!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can do it! You were made for this!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just imagine it's me asking you the questions. You will be fine. Talk to them like you talked to me all those times I asked and asked and asked. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good advice my friend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are going to be fantastic! I hope things settle down for you and you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails