PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, January 19, 2009

Good birth control

Princess #3 has been sick with a cold for the last week or so.  The first couple of days were the "nice" sick days, where she had a little fever and was all cuddly and just wanted to snuggle with Mama.  The last 3-4 days have been the aftermath.  The "I'm not feeling well and I'm going to make everyone pay for it" sick days.  Combine this with the fact that she's closing in on her second birthday and learning OH SO MUCH about temper tantrums and the like from her big sisters and well, you've got some major drama to deal with.

Yesterday we were in the midst of one of Princess #3's dramatic shows (complete with rolling and  writhing on the floor whilst screaming in protest over whatever happened to be the latest wrongdoing to befall her) when Princess #1 came to me with hands over her ears.  And with more wisdom and discernment than you'd expect from a 6 year old who's been know to throw a few doozies herself, she said to me:  "And THAT'S why I'm not having kids!"

1 comment:

  1. It is getting close to go time! I wanted to call and check on you today, but my dog ate my phone..grrr! Anyways, I don't have your email address so I'll bother you this way. Let me know how you are and if you need anything. I'm just a skip away.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails