PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Just Something To Make You Smile

Target Choir from planet pink on Vimeo.


These made the hubs and I laugh so hard.  I don't really know why, but they did!  Even funnier was the hubs and I trying to figure out how to set up my phone so that we could video it and still make them sing at the same time.  Yes, we are big kids in disguise.

But c'mon!  Everyone needs a stuffed animal choir!



Please ignore me in the background.  Hubs didn't tell me he was getting me on camera, the big dork.  :-P


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. haha you have to admit they are pretty damn creepy but pretty hilarious at the same time!!!

    Stupid creepy toys that keep our kids entertained and us! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is really cute!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. we just got one for my one year old. she loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, that looks allot like the dates me and my hubby go on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, love it! That's like something my husband and I would try to do!

    http://vandylandmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Your facial expressions make it even cuter! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails