PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, April 22, 2011

We Hit 200 Kids!

Whoo hoo!

I've been blogging for 3 years now, and I finally hit 200 followers today!

Yippee!

I know, I know, the numbers don't really mean anything.

Except, when you're putting yourself out there, they sorta mean everything.

It's validation that I'm not completely crazy.

So thanks for following!

Just for fun, and to show my appreciation, I thought I'd highlight the last few bloggers to follow me.  These are gals that have their blogs linked to their profiles, for easy finding (side note, please do this!  I like to know where you blog!)

So without further adieu....

OurLifeUnrehearsed


the Luaces Lifestyle





Thanks ladies for the love!  I can't wait to get to "know" you more!




Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for putting my button up lady! =)

    Happy Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS on 200 followers!!! No, you are not crazy, your heart and passion and all that you share is amazing! I love your blog friend!! I like that you featured other bloggers too. I might have to do something like that! Happy Easter weekend friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 200 followers! Glad I stumbled upon your blog, what a super cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OurlifeunrehearsedApril 22, 2011 at 7:21 PM

    Congrats on 200 followers! Glad I stumbled upon your blog, what a super cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting my button and congrats on 200 followers! I love reading about your adventures. oxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a horrible title! ;P My first thought was a bus full of children or something equally unpleasant.
    Congratulations Queenie!
    *sigh* baby is waking...no rest for the weary, right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, I had that thought when I went back and read it. It sounds like I got 200 kids somehow, yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. kind of like 101 dalmations!
    just wondering though, are they all girls? all 200?

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails