PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Things I'm Noticing

I only change a diaper about 3 times a day.

Bibs are used as dish rags.

Naps are getting shorter.

The stroller is collecting dust in the garage.

"I do it" and "No help me" are frequently heard.

The bin of baby toys in the attic is beginning to overflow.

Kisses are hit and run.

Baby blankets are used as super hero capes.

The diaper bag sits untouched.

You know what this means....



We've passed the point of no return.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. What a bittersweet time. I remember quite vividly the day we took all of the nursery furniture out of Sophie's room. We were giving it to another family to use and I was kind of happy to see all the big girl stuff go in the room, but at the same time sad knowing that I wouldn't be able to use it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a cutie!! New follower here! I have two girls myself and one more girl on the way!! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. means the babies are quite babies anymore..almost makes me sad hearing that because in a small way I am noticing this waith my one year old already..though she is still a baby, the toys are changing, the cuddles are changing...etc. I totally hear yah!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails