PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Livin' On A Prayer and Other Fun Stuff

Hello friends.  I know, I know.  I've been slacking.  I could bore you with excuses about it being the end of the school year, piano contests, dance recitals, yada yada, yada.  But you don't really care right?  So I'll spare ya.  ;-)

I'm just stopping by real quick to say I haven't forgotten about my little old blog, and I'll be back again soon.  Once the crazy dies down.  Until then, here are a couple fun videos for your Wednesday.  The first you may have seen as it's blowing up all over my Facebook feed this morning.  What a sweet way to propose!  Love it!  (especially the popcorn bit.  I'm also loving the guy in the red shirt in the background who's just thinking, "dang, I went to the wrong theater tonight!"  LOL)



The second video is made by a guy I worked with.  He's ridiculously talented in all things graphic and media, and he and his wife are also infinitely creative.  So it makes sense that they'd announce their big news this way.  All I'm saying now is, they've set the bar REALLY high.  We all know what happens to baby books for kids #2, #3 and so on...



Enjoy!  Happy Wednesday!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1.  I hadn't seen either of those videos and they made me totally happy;0 Thanks for that little fun this morning.  Just what I needed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second video!  What a way to announce the news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these videos are awesome! lol! I don have FB so thanks for sharing them! 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already saw the first video which was amazing, that second video was awesome!!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails