PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Comparisons: Four, Five, Six Months

It's been awhile since I pulled out my sister comparison collages, so I thought I'd share a few more, just for fun.

I think it's funnier to compare my hairstyles here.  These pictures were taken at each of the girls' dedication services.  3 states, 4 cities, 4 churches, 4 pastors.  We've been blessed with such wonderful church families, and I'm grateful that we had the opportunity to dedicate each daughter to the Lord. 
4 months old - in the neglect-a-saucer.  Loved that thing.  So much we had to replace it by the time #3 came around.

5 months - ah the age of drool, and spit bubbles.  

6 months - aaaaaand...  we're sitting up!  I love this tripod baby stage.  And what's with all the serious looks?  Must be tough work.

I compared newborn photos up through 3 months of age earlier this past year, if you want to check those out.  And as always, if you do a comparison post, I'd love to see!  Link back to this post and let me know!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. And I am way, super jealous of your crazy organizational skills. If you saw what kind of system I used for my photos, you'd want to cover your eyes. It's so bad that for my birthday, I asked a friend to help me organize. Eeeek. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha. You don't know how long I had to search for these pics my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails