PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Pomp and Circumstance

It's official - my baby is going to be in Kindergarten this fall.  Oh, I knew it was going to happen, but as long as she was fully engaged in Preschool, I was easily able to ignore it.  But today, Princess #1 walked across the stage in a miniature white graduation cap and gown complete with a tassel.  As her baby pictures were displayed on a giant screen, I was forced to face reality.

I'm not sure I'm ready for this.  The first one is the hardest, right?  I mean, after I get Princess #1 through Kindergarten and we gear up for Princess #2, It will be old hat, right?  

1 comment:

  1. Aww, hugs mama. It's never easy to let our babies go.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails