PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, November 5, 2010

Oh Happy Day!

Today is Friday and I think that calls for a little Friday cheer!  Need a smile on your face?  Here's what's putting a smile on mine:


I wish you could smell through the computer.
Go to the store, grab a can of this and stick your nose in it.
Inhale and enjoy the fall goodness.



A mom of four should definitely have a mother's ring, no?
But four stones on one ring or four rings on one finger, it can get overwhelming.
I discovered this little gem while perusing etsy and now have it on my Santa list.
I've been a good girl this year.


My 10 year College reunion next weekend
Wait.  I'm not sure if that's smile inducing or a trigger for nightmares.
I'm in denial that it's been 10 years.
I hope I don't get a big zit on my nose or something.



Yoda ears and baby pictures
Nothing brings happy like looking at baby pictures of my loves.
Can't believe this one now has hair past her shoulders and has spent the last few days showing me the "letter she's working on".  
It's the letter H, by the way.



The Library
Free Books.  What doesn't make you smile about that?
Now if only they would put a Starbucks in the lobby.
That, my friends, would be perfection.


My friends, what is making you happy today?  Let me know what's putting a smile on your face!  


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Love your Christmas list; you've been a good girl and Santa should recognize that. Hope your get the ring. Also that Mulling Spice is amazing. Hope your doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, library and Starbucks...I'm waiting for them to put these two together. That would be perfection.

    Also, those mulling spices...gotta go check those out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a huge fan of the library as well. I am addicted to it, you might say.
    The mulling spices look like something that might make me even more hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that ring, it is so simple, yet lovely. 10 years huh? I should be at my 15 year reunion this year, but there are not plans to have one in the making. I missed my 10 year reunion because I was very pregnant and literally due at any time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, I wish I could smell mulling spices through the computer too because I love fall scents! I need some new ones, and the birthstone ring needs to make its way to my Christmas wishlist too.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails