PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hey, I Can Write Songs Too



Poop in the tub,

Poop in the tub,

Lookin' like a fool sittin' in poop in the tub...

Sigh.  You don't even want to know.  Let's just say my evening last night didn't go so well.  And while I really wish I could laugh at it, I'm not there yet.  If it involved, say, a 2 year old who still wore diapers on a daily basis with the exception of bathtime, I might be able to muster up a giggle.  But since the poop incident involved a non-diaper wearer who swore they didn't need to go before getting in the tub... well... let's just say I'm missing where it's funny.

One day I'll look back on this and laugh right?  Right?

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Of course you will... especially when you can hang said story over the head of the perpetrator and get anything you want because when she's fifteen she will not want you telling her friends... Not that, uh, I would ever do that or anything...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will laugh about it someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm certain you will laugh or perhaps it will be the story you tell your daughter when her first boyfriend comes over for payback! hahaha.

    Honestly, I AM DREADING the poop in the tub days. Or the baby takes their diaper off and smears poop all over themselves and the crib day...oh my gosh, poop is SO gross and I just don't handle it well. I feel yah 100%!! Even worse that she said she didn't have to go. ARG>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you will laugh - eventually. In the meantime just remember (by the grace of God) she will one day have kids of her own. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails