1. Two hours is way too long for a birthday party. Way, way too long.
2. There are parents that will actually drop off their 4-5 year old with a stranger for 2 hours without batting an eye.
4. You can never have too much glitter.
5. Four and five year olds do not care how many hours you spent searching for the perfect decorations or how many different times you re-decorated the cake.
6. 15 year old mother's helpers are lifesavers. Don't throw a party without one.
7. The look on your princess' face makes it all worth it in the end.