PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Quick Mom Blogger Plea!

My dear friend Melissa is the author of the inspiring and amazing blog 
If you are looking for fun, healthy and waste-free lunch ideas, this is the blog for you!  Definitely go check her out.  Isn't she cute?



BUT FIRST!  She has been nominated for The Babble's 50 Best Mom Food Bloggers.


I would love you forever and like you for always if you would pop over HERE and vote for her!  All you have to do is find her blog in the listing (it's easy if you sort it alphabetically) and "Like" her.

Thank you so much friends!  And enjoy her blog!  It's one of my favorites!  Her passion for making her kids food that's healthy for them AND the environment overflows into her blog and is inspiring and motivating at the same time.

3 comments:

  1. just clicked like for your friend - Another lunch. I wish her the best in this contest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. check out her site - great lunch ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!! I didn't seeee this earlier! Queenie, I lub you! :wub:

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails