PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, March 12, 2011

I'm The King Queen Of The World

We've been getting some Radio Flyer action the last couple of days.
Totally loving this weather.  Check out how blue the sky is.  Zero editing here folks.  I don't even pretend to know what to do in photoshop.


So this gift was obviously a home run and I highly highly recommend it for your two year olds (and for yourself, since you'll be the one pushing it.  You want the steering push bar.  Trust me).


And definitely get the Kettler seatbelt and drill yourself some holes in the seat to attach it.  Princess #4 has apparently watched Titantic too many times. 

(ah, there it is.  I know you were wondering where I got this post title from)

In other news, I attempted yet again to pass Princess #1's approval test with a new hairstyle, inspired by the lovely Chelsey at The Paper Mama.  This time I got two thumbs up.  Go figure.  I had to modify Chelsey's instructions a bit as my hair is SO long and thick my bobby pins were running in terror.  


So you all can rest easy now that you know I'm no longer embarrassing my 8 year old.
For now.


We're going to be doing lots of tricycling and looking cool this weekend.
(well, Princess #4 will look cool.)

Whatever you do, I hope you have a fabulous weekend too!
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Love her titanic pose and your hairstyle. I'm going to have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS pictures!!! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - the blue sky is impressive...obviously BEFORE the fires got going. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly. I had the windows open all day and I really regretted that later. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! Love her little princess outfit and shades! Any tips for the hairdo?... I have super thick hair and haven't tried Chelsea's tips yet, but am dreading trying to make the bobby pins stick into my thick and heavy hair. Just wondered what worked for you! Love the pics... envious of the sun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ended up pulling it into a low ponytail first, then dividing the ponytail into 3 parts and twisting and pinning. It worked much better than trying to just do 3 buns with only the bobby pins for support. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We got our 2 year old the same bike for her birthday a couple weeks ago! And she loves it!

    P.S. Love the updo! I'm usually horrible at updos...and have zero patience when trying to create them. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you know if its that nice in march wait until july, yikes! hope i miss it this year!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails