PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, April 8, 2010

New Moon

The moon has been shining bright over on Planet Pink the last two days. Princess #3's moon that is. Yes, we are in the throes of potty training. I've never actually gone the commando route before. I've known other moms who swear by it (admittedly most of them boy moms), but I've never been brave enough to give it a try. Princess #3 has left us no choice.

I don't buy Pull-Ups or anything like that, so the only options in this house are diapers or panties. Trouble ensues when panties are treated exactly like diapers. Sigh. So, off they came. As cute as I think little toddlers tushies can be, I'm getting kinda tired of seeing one all.day.long. But, it's working.

I think tomorrow we might be ready to venture into more acceptable undergarments, that is, actually WEARING some. Until then, I shall be amused at the image of my Princess' bare bum flying through the air as she lies across the swing on her belly. Too bad I'm not near my camera. That is some serious black mail fodder.

3 comments:

  1. Let me know how it goes...I am wondering how on earth E will get there too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stick to it! I bet you are almost there.

    By the way, I'm sad to say that after several weeks of successful night training with Ella, we have taken steps back. I think I'm going to need to do overnight pullups with her. Maggie was in them through Kindergarten, so it isn't new territory. But I was hoping we were going to get to skip it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for making me feel like nota s m uch of a failure of a mother. I appreciate it and I needed it today! You go Princess 3!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails