PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, August 12, 2010

It's The Most Wonderful Time

Does it make me a bad mom if I completely identify with this commercial?


I hope not, because I do.  Oh so very much.  It's been a loooooong summer.  I could pretend and say that I'm eager for the princesses to return to school so they can continue to enrich their lives with education.  But actually I'm just relieved to have a break from the incessant whining about being bored and having nothing "special" to do (what the heck constitutes "special" anyway?)

Last year I was all Martha Stewart and did this for the princesses on their first day of school:

This year?  Uh yeah, notsomuch.  Cake for breakfast is highly overrated anyway.  And those suckers were hard to make!!  I think the princesses are ok with commemorating the start of a new school year with cereal.  That's what I did every year and I turned out fine (NO comments from the peanut gallery!). Do I lose my Supermom status now?



In any case, we are ready for another great year!
Look out 2nd grade and Kindergarten.  Here we come!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails